REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A HOME INSPECTOR
The first step is to understand the licensing or certification requirements for your state.
MASSACHUSETTS HOME INSPECTOR LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A MASSACHUSETTS HOME INSPECTOR
- ♦ Massachusetts home inspection education hours: 75 hours
- ♦ Inspections: 25 home inspections in the presence of a licensed home inspector
- ♦ Exam Required: NHIE
- ♦ Application Fee: $225
- ♦ Minimum age requirement: 18
- ♦ Insurance Requirements: E&O for a minimum of $250,000
- ♦ Passport sized photo taken within one year is required
- ♦ Notarized application and a background check is required. Fingerprints are not required. No minimum age requirement.
- ♦ High School Diploma or GED is required
Home Inspection License Expiration: Every two years
MASSACHUSETTS HOME INSPECTOR CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- ♦ 12 hours by May 31 biennially, even years
MASSACHUSETTS STATE LICENSING BOARD
♦ The Board of Registration of Home Inspectors establishes the Massachusetts Home Inspector License Requirements.
Below are https://www.affordable-papers.net/ a few hints for a pupil to follow when preparing a written essay.